The Reporter Monthly has set about to inform the local and international communities of news, politics, entertainment, and religious matters and concerns.
We Are An Alabama Based Website That Connects You Globally!
Our mission is to inform The Reporter readers of news that affects their lives socially, politically, and spiritually while also giving others an opportunity to voice their opinions.
We highlight individuals as well as groups and businesses who have made positive strives and contributions to the local community as well as the international community. We are now in a position to communicate to the local, state, national and international communities, in a way that has been lacking in other newspapers.
Too often, the media is willing to overlook events and stories that occur local or in smaller global areas.
We believe in promoting a positive outlook by showcasing the wonderful local people and events that make our communities so unique.
Since Theresa Beverly began publishing The Reporter Monthly in February 2002 as a Community Newspaper. Her goal was to give the voiceless a way to be heard therefore The Reporter Monthly continues allowing the local voices and the muted gobal voices to be be heard.
The Reporter Monthly also provides an important service in strengthening local and international businesses. By providing an inexpensive yet quality source for businesses to advertise and grow.
When local business prospers so too does the community. Although The Reporter Monthly is now a global publication it still seeks input from the local community.
If you have information, suggestions, questions or concerns we welcome them.
Please visit our Contributors page to learn more about becoming a contributor.
- The Reporter Monthly will print news, articles, opinions and editorials that do not necessarily reflect the views of the editor and staff.
- The Reporter Monthly reserves the right to reject any materials presented for publication.
- The Reporter Monthly will maintain a file for materials sent in for publication however, all materials sent to The Reporter Monthly will become property of The Reporter Monthly and may not be returned to the sender.
- The Reporter Monthly is not responsible for errors or omissions.
All articles, photographs and advertisement layouts created by The Reporter cannot be reproduced without written permission of the publisher.
- Publisher/Editor – Theresa Beverly
- Distribution Manager – A. Patterson
- Data Recorder – C. Bothwell
- Sales Rep – Staff
- Contributors – Jill Beverly, Allen Clifton, Will Bevis, M.L. Carstarphen Kelley, Laura Madden-Benson, Antoinette Warren, Manuel Ybarra, Jr., Frankie Dawson, Gary Downing, Clete Wetli, Enigmatic Mahogany, Dollie Gull-Goldman, Brenda Hutchinson, Irene Jones Ash, Raynard Jackson
NOTE: Opinions expressed in this Newspaper are that of the Writer. The Reporter Monthly is not responsible for inaccuracies, misrepresentations, or biases. The Writer’s opinions expressed are not necessarily those of The Reporter Monthly, it’s Staff, Advertisers or Sponsors.